Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Introduction

It's funny that after all this time I am finally able to speak my mind and voice loudly my opinion to an unknown, if at all existing, audience without having to worry about publicly embarassing my beautiful wife, Lindsey. In fact, this could very well be an answer to her prayers. Here I will release my feelings, vent my frustrations, attempt to humor, force my opinions, and call people names.

I also wish to take advantage of this opportunity to really share what does happen in my life since I find it to be quite entertaining, adventerous, and in popular demand (yes, there is also sarcasim). This could very well be the beginning of my writing career (I'm working on a couple of books...really!), and my political career (I wish to be president someday).

May this be the beginning of a wonderful blog future. Until next time...

4 comments:

scott said...

Welcome to the Club. I like your Black background. How do you do it? My blog is pretty plain but I try to make up for it with many words.

B Jensen said...

HEY BEN...way to go! I really like your opening words, they made me LOL.
MOM

B Jensen said...

Great start to your blog. I will look forward to reading this.
Dad

Emily said...

Cool blog. You're right, it's fun to voice opinions on a blog since people can't yell back at you. I'd love to hear how you and Lindsey are doing. I'm glad to hear all is well. This is your cousin Emily, by the way.