Saturday, April 21, 2007

Jeep Safari '07



I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever make a habit out of this. I can't believe that my last post was over a month ago. I apologize to all my fans. Thank you for waiting so patiently. So, Lindsey and I, and the Fowles had a GREAT time in Moab for the Jeep Safari. I couldn't have had a better time. Except, all of us agreed that this year attracted more white trash than normal. The condo was a lot of fun (thanks Blake). We're all excited to go down again. In case some of you didn't know, I'm a huge Jeep fan. I tell my wife sometimes that I would like to take my last breath behind the wheel of my Jeep with her in the bucket seat. We attend the Jeep Safari every year and make it down to Moab at other times throughout the year which is a Jeepers heaven. There is a lot of trails to do here along the Wasatch Front. I hope to do at least 3 new trails this summer. So far, for the Moab trails, I've done Hells Revenge (my favorite), Porcupine Rim (Lindsey's least favorite), Fins-n-Things, Poison Spider, Porcupine 4x4, X-Road, and baby Lionsback. I have been at times a bit hesitant to do some of the other trails since Lindsey and I have to drive our Jeep back home, but next year, I hope to have a truck to haul it down so I can do the more daring. Well, I celebrated my 26th birthday this last Thursday. Speaking of birthdays, Lindsey and I are going to be celebrating a new little birthday some time around the beginning of December. Yes, Lindsey is pregnant. We are both very excited and can't wait. She has already begun to buy things in preparation. We haven't thought of any names yet that we both can agree on, so if you have any cool names (they have to be cool), then let us know.

2 comments:

melody said...

I'm so glad you had fun in Moab. Sounds pretty awesome. And CONGRATS!!!! Lindsey will be the cutest pregnant girl, I am sure. Is she feeling okay? I hope so, those first few months can be killer - or not! Good luck!

Brooke said...

Hey Bennie! Congrats on the little one! Having a baby is the most amazing thing EVER! Check out my blog..you'll see! ;) We need to get together soon. Hey, is Bree a blogger? If not...talk her into it!

Congrats!